Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WHAT'S THE HOLD UP

I'm sorry for the hold up. I haven't been able to find the time to pay attention to my story. I've been trying to obtain Casey's records from the hospital, they say they can't find them and, am I sure she was at that hospital? Oh, maybe I just imagined it! I told them that I would be happy to come and look for them. There's still hope. I also wasn't able to go to the orientation so I could become a volunteer at the hospital Casey lived. I found out that I had pneumonia. I want to go into the ICU and rock the babies. I'm all better and I have another orientation scheduled next Tuesday evening. Please keep checking back, this story is very important to me and it will be done this year.

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, hVE YOU CHECKED WITH pRIMARY cHILDREN'S hospital or U of U. She was taken to both those places wasn't she? Perhaps the records went to one of those hospitals.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete